Q: Is there anything I can do as a home remedy to replenish my skin’s moisture?
A: You’re in luck! There actually is something you can do to bring moisture back to your skin with natural ingredients, and it won’t break the bank. How great is that?
I have a recipe for a natural moisturizing treatment that you’re going love.
First, you’ll need to gather some ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt (make sure it’s actual Greek yogurt and not Greek style yogurt, there’s a difference)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 rose (yes, an actual flower)
- 1 teaspoon of soy oil
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 3 teaspoons of water
Ok, now mix it all up!
- Combine the yogurt and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Grind two petals from the rose in a bowl with a spoon. Mix in the soy oil and flour with the rose petals, blending well. Add the water to that mixture and blend well. Set aside.
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- Place the yogurt/honey mixture on a cotton ball and apply to your face. Leave on for one minute. Rinse.
- Take the rose mixture and apply it to your face with a foundation brush. Leave on for 30 minutes (give your feet a fresh pedi while you’re waiting!)
- Rinse and moisturize as you would normally.
Now, isn’t your skin as soft as a dreamy rose petal?