Lavender essential oil is oil that has been distilled from lavender plants. It’s natural, and it has a ton of uses and benefits. A little bit goes a long way, so one small bottle can do a lot of good. Grab yourself a bottle of organic 100% lavender essential oil, and use it to pamper yourself in one (or more) of these ways.
- Add it to your bath for a relaxing, calming soak.
- Put a few drops on your pillow at night to help induce
- Add a few drops to shampoo to keep away lice. If you have
school-age children, this is very important.
- Add a few drops to a sachet and place it in your dresser.
It will help keep moths and other bugs away from your clothing.
- Add a few drops onto a wet cloth and put in the dryer
with your clothes. Everything will come out smelling fresh without the use of
chemical dryer sheets.
- Put directly onto mosquito or other bug bites to help
- Put a few drops directly onto your skin to use as a
- Create a homemade deodorant with it that’s
- Add several drops to a small amount of almond oil to
create a great smelling, relaxing massage oil.
- If you have a decorative water fountain, put a few drops
of lavender essential oil into the water for a fresh sent and to ward off
A few notes of caution. First of all, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, please check withyour doctor before using lavender essential oil or any other essential oils.Also, never ingest essential oils. You might read that a bit on your lips willrelieve chapped lips or a drop on your tongue will relieve motion sickness, butessential oils are not approved as food and should never be ingested.
Do you use lavender essential oil? What’s your favorite brand and how do you use it topamper yourself?
Pure Love Grows XxO