Time to face facts. Summer is just about finished. Vacations are over. My boys are back in school. Brown leaves are starting to fall from the trees. The weather may still be warm but fall starts in a few weeks and that means new fall fashions!
Are you looking forward to the change of seasonal clothes? I am. I’m totally excited about some of this fall’s fashion and beauty trends because they’re totally doable for everyone.
- Western wear. Cowboy-inspired hats in felt with wide brims are big and so are ponchos with plenty of fringe. So much fun.
- Bold colors. Cobalt blue, aurora red, and radiant orchid will keep us all looking bright as the days get shorter and darker. To get a look at these colors and some fab clothes that feature them, check out the Pantone Fashion Color Report for Fall 2014 Pinterest page.
- Sneakers. Really? Sneakers? Yes! You can save the high heels for special occasions this fall and be totally fashionable walking comfortably around town in a pair of kicks. How great is that?
- Lobs. Don’t know what a lob is? A lob is a long bob. The classic hair style is back, this time a bit longer than the traditional shoulder length. Add a slight wave to your tresses, and you’re right on trend.
- Nude nails. Good news! Nude nails go with everything so when you’re wearing this season’s bold colors in your clothing, you won’t need to change your nail polish every time you change your blouse.
Which of these fashion trends do you plan on incorporating into your style this fall?
Pure Love Grows, Donna XOXOXO