- Spring is almost here, but if your lips are still in need of a little hydration, Jing Ai’s lip balms are just what you need.
Spring is almost here! I have total pure love for this season. It probably has something to do with the fact that I was born on the first day of spring, so each March 20th since my childhood is etched into my brain. The beginning of spring always meant birthday parties, homemade cupcakes, and celebrating with girlfriends and lots of loved ones gathered around.
Of course, I still love that spring means my birthday, but I also love some of the simpler things that come with the beginning of the season. These are a few of the things that make me crazy for spring, in no particular order.
- Fresh, spring flowers and catching their scent wafting in the air unexpectedly
- Walks through my town just admiring the beauty of it all
- Early morning yard sales and finding treasureS li>
- Bike rides with the fam
- Flowery tops and skirts
- Sleeping with the windows open
- Drinking my matcha tea on my front porch
- Listening to my favorite tunes
- Farmers markets
- Firepits on chilly, but not freezing, nights
There’s one thing I’m particularly looking forward to this spring – the launch of my first vegan lipstick! Stay tuned for for the creamy dreamy details of this lippie that you’re going to love!
Pure Love Grows, Donna XOXOXO